In this episode, I’ll be explaining how this challenge will help you to boost your memory.
The Kwik Challenge is for people who want to create positive change in their lives—to take the knowledge and turn it into power. Change doesn’t have to be difficult. All habit change starts with simple tiny steps, and before you know it you’ll be heading toward a new destination—the little things will add up to something much bigger!
Your eighth challenge is simple—test your memory each day!
By doing this challenge, you will:
- Boost memory
- Build your brainpower
- Achieve more in other parts of your life
- Become mentally alert
- And more!
Test your memory!
- Each day, have someone test you on 10 words backwards and forwards
- Episode 2: Improve Your Memory Now
- Episode 6: Remember Everyone’s Name
- Episode 8: A Fast & Fun Way To Recall Lots Of Information
- Episode 11: How To Memorize & Give A Speech Without Notes
- Memory Masterclass: Kwik Recall Masterclass
WHY TRAIN YOUR MEMORY?
- Memory is a multiplier
- There is no such thing as a good or bad memory—just trained or untrained
- As our jobs become automated the power of our mind becomes more valuable, especially things like imagination and strategy
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR MEMORY
- Have somebody test your memory each day
- Get familiar with previous memory episodes
- Ask someone close to you to give you 10 random words
- Use a body list, chain linking, home list (memory palace) to remember those words backwards and forwards
- Don’t expect to get it perfect, you’re looking for progress
SHARE WITH US!
Take a photo or video of your memory efforts, or take a screenshot of this episode, and post it to social media to share your progress with us!
Join in with our One Book A Week Club: #1bookaweek
Use the hashtag #kwikchallenge and tag us on social media: @jimkwik | @kwikbrain
- Keep trying this challenge each day—it will train your ability to create new habits!
- This is essential to building a different life—first your create your habits and then your habits create you!
- If you’re able to create one new habit, what else will you be able to do? Possibilities will open up because you’ll be in the habit of creating empowering habits.
- Remember: the treasure you seek is found in the task you’re avoiding!
- Big change comes from little changes: consistency compounds—it might feel like a gradual shift, but you’ll soon find yourself in a different destination (we call it a destiny).
- Don’t forget to go to kwikchallenge.com and join us!